Boon Siew Honda Motorcycle Review from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
I have own a honda future bike for 3 n half years now.The problem was the 2nd gear.
Difficult to change gears.. I went Kepong Boon Siew 3x..in 1 month of April 2013, till today the problem remains. Now currently, im having oil leaking at black oil drain bolt, replace yesterday but today after traveling 30km,the problem came back. Same drain bolt.
Leaking again.. Ask the mechanic, this material aloy on engine part is soft n there for wear out very fast. Honda bike quality has drop badly. Honda need to do something so the quality remains like last century..
Example Honda ex5 1st n 2nd model.Please Honda Malaysia do something about this.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse. i keep on emailing them everyday..."
- "I purchased Portable Retractable Camping Lamp through order 306559933 amounted RM42.00 and I received it today, so sadly the lamp mention 30 LED but its only 15 LED.. And one..."
- "Ordered something and they told me they screwed up my order and asked me to reject the item when it comes to my house and they will issue me a..."